With years of combined educational leadership and training experience in a variety of specialties, TSS professionals can meet the needs of virtually any school, grade level, or subject area. Deeply committed to building local capacity, TSS promotes the creation and development of professional learning communities of teachers and administrators who, once trained and coached, can use inquiry-based learning to analyze student results data, lesson study, and progress monitoring systems. These systems give all educators the in-house ability to identify continuing needs and to focus on improvement efforts.
With proven skill in providing adult learning opportunities that are engaging, relevant, and immediately applicable, TSS associates bring expertise to instructional delivery, assessment development, standards-based backwards design, data analysis, and student equity focus.
TSS provides the following training programs:
- Closing the Achievement Gap Series
- Strategies to Exit Program Improvement
- Teaching Mathematics to English Learners
- Chief Business Official (CBO) Training
- Interest-Based Bargaining Training
- Professional Learning Communities Training & Facilitation
- Governance and Leadership Team Building Training & Facilitation
- Strategic Planning Training & Facilitation
- Bond Oversight Committee Training & Facilitation
- Categorical Programs Utilization & Management Training
- Collective Bargaining Summits
- Customized, Site-Based Training
- Hot Topic Seminars & Workshops