Although the conventional practice in school district finance is to focus on expenditure management, opportunities to enhance a school district’s revenues and available resources often remain unexhausted. TSS offers numerous ways to increase revenues through traditional practices, creative processes and innovative thinking. In that regard, TSS offers a variety of services, a few of them are listed below.
- Internal system improvements to optimize the utilization of federal, state, and local revenues in support of the general fund.
- Assistance with establishing Tax and Revenue Anticipation Notes (TRANs) to aid in dealing with cash-flow issues.
- Grant writing to qualify and obtain federal, state, and private funding.
- Developing Asset Management strategies to create new revenue streams.
- Working with private and non-profit entities, business partnerships and foundations to identify and seek funding support.
Our revenue enhancement strategies focus on building internal capacity for long-term financial stability of the designed programs, ensuring sustainable program management at the district and site levels.
To request more information about this service, please click here.