Total School Solutions is comprised of professionals who have direct school district experience in the areas of education, budget & finance, facilities, human resources, governance and leadership, operations and technology, and professional development. Our professionals are experienced school managers and they understand the pressures and challenges faced by educators including superintendents and their cabinets. We use our collective experience in designing solutions in accordance with the priorities of the district with emphasis on students before all other considerations. Our professionals are qualified to develop specific, customized, and creative solutions for any issue that a school district may face.
Because of our associates’ extensive background in education and school district administration, our organization has the capacity and the flexibility to help your district in the areas where you might need assistance.
To find out more about our team members, click on a name below for the individual biography.
- Tahir Ahad, MBA, CPA President
- Joseph Pandolfo Executive Vice President
- Suzan Lendway Vice President
- Solveig Monson, MPA Vice President
- Marla Blackledge Director
- Tina Burkhart Director
- Dennis L. Dunston, AIA, REFP, LEED AP Director
- Steve Horowitz, Ed.D. Director
- Timothy McClure Director
- Jim Miller Director
- John Bernard, PhD Senior Advisor
- Elois Brooks, M.A., M.A. Ed Admin Senior Advisor
- Robert Kessler Senior Advisor
- Caryl J. Miller, Ed.D. Senior Consultant
- Maureen O’Leary Burness, MS Senior Consultant
- Nancy Peterson Senior Consultant
- Vern Weber Senior Consultant
- Andrew Fisher Consultant
- Claudia Gray, M.Sc. Consultant
- Adrianne (Randi) Trontz Consultant